Friday 1 March 2013

Welcome.. to my weird world of... well.. weirdness




Greetings fellow nerds, weirdos and anyone else who may have stumbled in,


My name is Emma, and here you shall join me on a journey through the weird and very very random.
 
 
Here is a picture of me about to get eaten by a giant, don't worry, I am still alive! I stabbed him in the eye with my extremely pointy elbows and he ran off screaming like a little bitch..




It's in fact an advertisement for "Jack the Giant Slayer" which is being released soon to cinemas... Looks so fantastic I plan on giving the £4.50 additional fee I would spend watching it in IMAX to a homeless person. If you did think it looked good, or were planning to watch it... "Shame on you sir".
 
 
Let's look at a few reviews from one of my favourite websites www.rottentomatoes.com , in which case the film has a 5.7/10 at present from critics..


This one made me laugh - "Finally... a movie where the problems of three little people actually amount to a hill of beans." William Bibbiani - CraveOnline

And something from the Wall Street Journal slagging of us common folk.. i think.. in fact can someone translate this for me because I have no idea what he is saying - "Jack's problem is that he's a commoner, but the movie's problem is that its script is commoner still, an enchantment-free pretext for animated action, straight-ahead storytelling and ersatz romance." Joe Morgenstern - Wall Street Journal
 

SPOILET ALERT!!
What is this "ERSATZ", answers on a postcard please.. I thought it was a type of coffee. Im not sure how this film intends to be a "coffee romance" maybe it turns out Jacks Bean, was a coffee bean, and thereby no giant vine grows and his mother beats him to death with a frying pan, hence the PG13 rating.
 
Heres a picture for you of this very very intelligent individual entitled.. Joe Morgenstern, for shits and giggles.
 
 
Oh yeah I went off topic a bit there, about me, what do you need to know... Well not a lot. I'm probably not your full tin of beans, or 3 pence short of a bus journey.. or however those sayings go. So take everything I say with a pinch of salt, or get angry and attempt to troll me to death. Everyone loves a good troll every now and again.


Enjoy or dont, but keep reading anyway!

Let the trolling commence!!


4 comments:

  1. Well that was fun. A nice miture of review and, indeed, randomness. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you write out a lovely comment all for it to be destroyed by the internet. So paraphrasing myself (wrongly), you do indeed have pointy elbows that I didn't get poked with. I did offer you that 3p for your bus fare but you want to stay mental so I shall be all superior in my shiny world that smells of chlorine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve I wasnt paraphrasing you in the first place :P Lots of people make comments about my elbows.. You cant go around thinking you are the only person looking at my elbows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I mean I had to paraphrase my own lost comment but I forgotted most of it so had to guess. Nice elbows though! I have called shotgun or your elbows so only I can now!

    ReplyDelete